4/17/09

Panorama-rama Part 2

Here's the only other two I could find right off the quick look. There might be more, don't know right off, other than the ones I took on the top of Humboldt, which is a 360 degree. It needs a bunch of work, however.

The first isn't a typical "Panorama" shot, but it is multiple pictures combined to one larger picture. The only part that I miss in this picture is that I lost some of the side of the mountain. I'll probably eventually post the stages of combining the pictures, and maybe use this one as the example.

Hallett Peak, RMNP:



I wish this one had a blue sky all across it, but it doesn't, partly because of the sun's position, and partly because of the cheap point 'n' shoot I used to take it. Someday I'll get a DSLR and some filters to fix that problem. Someday.

I don't know what exactly is in this one, other than "View from the CO Trail":

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

The last one is my header on my blog, and I think it is great even though you can see the flaws.

I think that the first picture is not quite the same angle as the one you used in the panorama that you have as your header?? Am I just seeing it wrong maybe?

Trent said...

It's not the same one. It's the same mountain, but different spot where I took the pictures from. The header is from the parking lot at the Bear Lake trailhead.