3/27/09

Instead of..

Instead of making a post about the storm (I took a few pictures of the day after, that's it,) or old pictures, I'm doing one about the May hike I'm planning on the CO Trail (PDF Map of the trail.) It should be fun to see if I can pull this off.

The Current Plan

Right now, assuming everything goes off without a hitch, and I don't do any other segments before May, this is what the distances and everything else will be for each segment:

Segment 2 11.5
Segment 3 12.7
Segment 4 16.6
Segment 5 14.4
Segment 6 32.9
Segment 7 12.8
Segment 8 13.6
Segment 9 13.0
Total: 127.5

I'd do Segment 10, since I'm under my 10mi/day plan, except that it's 21.5 miles, and that'd take me over my 2 weeks. I think 10 miles a day should be doable.

If we do end up doing segment 2 before May, it will be likely that I'd add Segment 10 in, because without Segment 2, it will put me at 137.5 total.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Wow, Trent! Even though you are doing it in 2 weeks, this is a long way to hike. It will be interesting to track your progress, so hopefully by then you will have a GPS unit that will transmit your location.