4/11/09

CO Trail Seg 1 pics

Time for more pics. This time, brought to you by the Brotherhood of Steel. 500 points again. Same conditions as last time. I'm pretty sure I haven't posted any of these pictures before.

This time the pics are from the CO Trail, Segment 1.

Where it turns from Denver Water Board access road to an actual trail:



This was the view from our campsite. Not a bad thing to wake up to:




First ones on this part of the trail!




Random view off the trail. That's the same mountain that's in my CO Trail Segment 2 pictures:



4 comments:

Jeanette said...

These are great pics, Trent! I think the last one is my favorite. It looks like it could be in a calendar or one of those big coffee-table books.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Every time I click in here I can't help but think, "Wow! that's a great Header!"

And yes, Jeanette, I agree -- pix of mountains through a window of tree branches -- great photo set-up!

Trent said...

It was almost entirely accidental too. Well, not quite. I liked how it looked so I snapped the pic.

Someday, I'll learn these fancy things that people do with pictures. Maybe. Possibly.

I'll give you a firm maybe of a definite possibility.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

This is deeply superficial!