4/28/09

CO Trail Segment 2

Time is fast approaching for my two week hike on the CO Trail, starting with Segment 3.

So, with that in mind, I'm going out this weekend with Mike and Nathan again to do Segment 2. That's the plan, anyways. We'll see how it turns out, as the forecast says rain and snow. I laugh in the face of rain and snow! HAHA! Well, ok, maybe I don't. I like to think I do, though.

I'll be heading out with all the gear I plan on taking on the two week hike. I set up my tent in the living room Sunday night, and it was easy as could be to do by myself. I'll be using my Big Agnes Sunnyside 2 tent. Depending on how it turns out closer to the time, I may use one of my 20 degree bags instead of the 0 degree.

Anyways, just plans in the works. Which means new pics most likely.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I like the way you laugh in the face of rain and snow! But I hope you three have decent weather on the weekend. I think it is time you were able to get another good hike in, as I can tell you are itchin' to get out there.