4/5/09

Random pictures, part something.

It's that time again, for yet another part of the "Random pictures" series, here on the RMH Network..erm, blog.

This time, the pictures are brought to you by our kind sponsers at Nuka-Cola, and the numbers 3, 5, and 12. If you can name the two sources those references are from, you get an extra 500 points*.

These were taken on the first hike up to the dam in Eldorado, and I'm not going to comment on each picture. Shocking, I know.


Yeah, I find wierd stuff interesting:







*Points aren't actually worth anything, so even if you win, you lose.

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm snickering out loud... You are too funny! I want the points anyway!!

Jeanette said...

Of course, I don't know the answer...

Jeanette said...

Did you just change your header picture?? That is GORGEOUS, Trent! I love it! It looks like a panorama. Is it?

Trent said...

Yeah, it is. Just two pictures that I took at RMNP. My current desktop image.

Trent said...

The answers for last night's sponsor questions:

Nuka-Cola, is brought to you by the guys over at Fallout 3

And the numbers 3, 5 and 12, were, of course, brought to you by Sesame Street. Yes, I dredged that out of the recesses of my mind. And I regret it.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

I was going to say "Sesame Street" but thought "Nah! that can't be it!"
So, since points aren't actually worth anything, even though I lose, I WIN! Nyah ha ha!

gsongnyc said...

great nature pics!

Randy@QuirkySanFrancisco.com said...

Nice photography. I like odd things to: www.QuirkySanFrancisco.com

www.QuirkySanFrancisco.com

Trent said...

Glad you like the pics! I've only got old stuff to go through and post anymore. Hopefully that will change in the next month. I know it will change at the end of my CO Trail hike.